gr8astard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh shit i forgot my alt. Isn't it doubles? is smogon doubles on PO?
    "superwii64cube" is my alt
    We are paired for the OU mini tour round 2.

What is your Timezone and when can you play?

I'm out for today and possibly tomorrow until the afternoon, and I'm in GMT-5. Looking forward to our match.
    are you down with playing friday 7:00pm to 8:00pm your time? otherwise, we can possibly play 8-10am your time. sorry if its hard to schedule
    alright so i will see you on #pokemon or #doubles from there. I suk at Doubles though
    Im gmt+8. Is 9am your time good for you? If not, maybe we can play on monday 7:30pm your time. You can also find me on #pokemon regularly with my forum name.
    The weekend works the best for me, and I'm GMT-5 as well. I can play at practically any time on Saturday/Sunday/after I get home from school on Friday.
    I dont have any plans for this weekend so I should be free most of the time. I prefer to play on the weekends anyway so this should work out fine. When it gets a little closer to Friday and I know my schedule a bit better I can give you a time or if he wants to give me a few options that could work and I could base my schedule around that.
    Would saturday sometime around 4pm-7pm GMT-5 work? I can't really do anything earlier than that due to school and work.
    I'm GMT -5 as well. I can't tell you exactly when the best time for me to play would be, but I'm free most 6:00 weekdays as well. I'd say lets play today but I am currently sleeping in a tent for college basketball tickets and would rather play you the day after I get a night off. Maybe early next week, like monday or tuesday is good?
    Hey, a friend came up with some important stuff and it looks like i won't be home tomorrow at 6 pm. May we delay the battles for something like 3 hours? I'm pretty sure that i'll be available at 9 pm my time!

Have a nice day
    Cool, it would be nice to get this done before the 7th, because i'm quite busy after that date. What's your timezone again, so that we can set up something certain? Mine is GMT+1.

Have a nice day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…