Mazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's alright if you have a specific huge raikou / zapdos weakness and need stealth rock and will-o-wisp. might just do 252 / 252 though, cause HP Flying is getting more common
    can you explain to me your camerupt evs? I've always used max hp max sdef, just wondering if there was a point to def investment
    Hey just a small note about your Haryiama review in the RU section =)

I'm just going to leave a small note about the addition of Elemental Punches in BW2.

Haryiama could obtain them from Emerald Version move tutors in the Battle Frontier. I remember because I ran one on my in game team and I spend hours upon hours getting the BP to teach it to him.

That's about all, just a technical error.

Hope this doesn't bother you or seem like I'm telling you I'm better or something silly. Just thought you would want to know ;)
    Takes 85% max against +2 Megahorn. My mixed evs are 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpDef Impish (lol about the inverse of my Camerupt evs), and allow it to take all Mew expect Nasty Plot w/ FB (it can 2HKO at +2), and that is checked well by Snorlax. Testing it over Rotom now, and its pulling weight.
    Found a Pokemon that goes great over Rotom in Back in Orange and solves a ton of problems! Mandibuzz brings more stall, checks SD Hera (I have mine ev'd to always survive a +2 SE, but it would die in recoil), counters Scrafty (and Krook), and actually stall breaks like a slow Crobat with Taunt (I've run into small trouble with other stall teams).

Edit: herp and counters Psychic types well, which is why i thought of it.
    Nice avi + sig combo bro, now i gotta go make a team so I can use a combo like that too

also, no UU Camperupt analysis, better do it quick!
    It's cool, just get them done when you can, I know you've been busy and stuff. If needed, send me the questions and I'll do them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…