Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're paired for the homefield tour week 4, I'm gmt-5 and am free most days after 2:30pm. Your home btw, lemme know what tier you wanna play so I can get a team ready :)
    hey we have to battle for farm league. i'm GMT+1, and generally on after 5 pm my time. i'd prefer to get this done before sunday is possible
    we have to play for week 3 of homefield advantage, I'm gmt-6, lemme know when you wanna play
    Hey, we have to battle for the week 3 of the Farm League. I'll be on most days this week just tell me when you wish to battle :)
    How about battling tomorrow? And now please answer my VMs.. you're online everday..
    Hi
    We're paired for the home field tour round 2.
    When can u play ? I'm GMT +1 and I'm able to play this week end from 10 AM to 7 PM my time.
    Hey, we're paired for the Farm League. I'm GMT+1 and have a lot of time this week due to holidays, so it won't be difficult to get this done I guess
    ahh I'll go to the movies tomorrow afternoon -_- tomorrow night might work tho! I'll be on at night then. leave me a time thats possible for you to play.
    MAYBE NOW?

EDIT: omg thats so fucking hard lol tell me the times you're active tomorrow(please say you can play tomorrow afternoon). I'm so easy to find, shouldn't be this hard to get these matches done
    hm, no, couldnt we play like now? I see you on

EDIT: okay that didnt work out. but yeah, weekends are tough for me, like really tough. are you active on irc/ps/po at all? its been easy to play in random times during the weekdays.
    ahh damn, at this time I'm gonna see mygirlfriend XD couldnt that be two hours earlier? if not, we can try to play after christmas as long as we actually schedule it right

sorry for not being very polite before, I perfectly understand you're busy, and just want to get it done
    I'd appreciate if we could play before the weekend or at most saturday. monday I'll be driving cuz of holidays and wont be able to play from like the 24th till the deadline.

again: would appreciate if you could help me and play asap. at least don't ignore it like you did with my last vm. thanks
    we are paired for the r2 of ost. when can you play? I'm basically a vagabond as I'm on vacations so I think it would be the best for us if you could pick a time and then I see if I can make it. I'm gmt -2
    Actually, I can't participate in the tournament as I'm busy with Christmas, so I need to drop. Good luck with you though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…