Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh my do you know what Ive done like a complete boob..? Ev'ed the wrong Venonat so it has bug buzz, sleep powder, Quiver dance... but no Baton pass! FML! i'll have to re-do it tomorrow morning for you :(
    Oh that good because I'm not the best at EV leveling but it works ahaha, Almost finished the HP training i'll be finished with the rest soon enough :)
    50 is good. And it doesn't have to be absolutely perfect in the EVs either, because otherwise there isn't really much challenge in the battling knowing you're a lot stonger than the opponent
    Venomoth @ Leftovers
    Trait: Tinted Lens
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
    Timid Nature
    - Bug Buzz
    - Sleep Powder
    - Quiver Dance
    - Baton Pass

I would love it If you could make this set for me! I can see what I can offer in return, but I just don't have the patience to EV my pokemon. However, I can breed a new one in exchange, or am even willing to trade you multiple pokemon for my desired set, but I am limited in DW ability pokemon. I hope I am not being too demanding, nor too restricting in the pokemon you are able to obtain from me. Just VM/PM me as to what you would like in exchange for that venomoth set, and I will see what I can do. I look forward to our transaction!
    Yeah um I'd recommend using Pokecheck to check your pokemon's IVs. Because that is required of trade threads. Your thread will be closed if you don't list IVs for every pokemon ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…