Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry! i must have missed your message

yeah! totally! vm sometime or get on irc and we can. i us a lot of alts, so just ask me what i am and i'll tell you!
    I should probably look for your RMT. :I
    And yeah, maybe we should! I've been stuck in a bit of a rut when it comes to battling and teambuilding as of late, but I'd love to some time. C:
    Not a whole lot. I've posted a few RMTs, not really posted elsewhere. Tried to get into the GP team, but I guess that was kinda overlooked.
    Well, apparently Dr. Ciel didn't like it and I must impress her because I love her.

I thought that was all mentioned by Aranea with her exposition booths. Do I need to go and replay that whole flash minigame because I've forgotten everything. e~e

I guess so. I still like him, though. He's cool.
    I don't think so, it was mentioned that he was basically desperate for attention from everybody and ended up doing stuff like threatening suicide just to be able to flirt with the others. It'd be nice if he was Good Guy Cronus, but it really doesn't look like he is.

I need to fix my chatsprite.
    Looking back now, I actually like him a lot. Fun to watch, definitely. The source of much drama, always fun.

I appear to have lost track of who we're talking about. If we're talking about Eridan's dancestor, he's pretty cool. He's like a troll movie star. If we're talking about Equius', I'm not too sure. I like him more than Equius, though.
    Still not too sure about Kurloz. I mean, I like him, but his and Meulin's story is so tragic. But then again, I like Latula and Mituna, so... what the hell, I'm kinda messed up.

Which she totally can. Her and Vriska's Ministrife's my favourite scene for a good while. I'd like her more if her clothing was more... imaginative like the other dancestor's, but at least she switches up her God Tier outfit.

Terezi's just all-round pretty damn cool.

He is sad! But he's still cool. Him and Latula are so cute together, plus he has the most mysterious story behind him - in my opinion, at least - regarding how he lost all his powers. And his mind. Damn it Kurloz, speak for once. We must know. ;~;

I'm still not too sure about Equius, though. Never liked him that much, even when he died - same story with Nepeta, just never found her memorable at all - but I am liking him as ARquiussprite. I've started liking Eridan a lot more since he died, though. Thought he was kind of a dick at first.
    Right? I thought so.

I like being friended. And don't worry about seeming condescending or anything like that, I'm far too tired to even tell right now.

Of the original trolls, Terezi. Of the pre-scratch trolls, it's really difficult. Between Meenah, Latula and Mituna.
    Oh god Latula and Mituna are so adorable.
    Honestly just wanted to make friends with you because you seem cool and any Homestuck fan is a friend of mine.

;^;
    WE DON'T HAVE FRIENDS HERE ON THE INTERNET! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SOLDIER? DO YOU WANT ME TO REPORT YOU? COMMANDING OFFICER! YES, WE HAVE A CODE 820! THAT'S A CODE 820, A FRIENDSHIP! GET THE SNIPERS READY IMMEDIATELY!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…