Wazzup360
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• congratulation on your shiny Mawile. At 2510 eggs? I don't know i should call it lucky or unlucky
    Anyway you're quite patient, i usually switch pokemon when i reach 1000 eggs mark
    So what your shiny Mawile gender, nature and iv? Can you tell me? Just for reference btw
    Wazzup360
    Wazzup360
    Female, Adamant, Intimidate, 5IV excluding SP Attk. I bred a fucking gem! Took me literaly 5x more time but it's flawless!
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    I see. That's awesome
    should try throh. It can be quite awesome with that set :D the phazing of circle throw is awesome. combined with the boost
    Never tried Throh, but looking at his stats he looks like a pretty bulky attacker. Btw, Sawk in-game in BW1 is fricking beast. Even with a move like brick break, he kicks ass :D
    I used to do karate too, way back when I was about 9 or something, so there wasn't very advanced moves etc. :) I like martial arts too, one of the reasons I love Sawk. I like using him in OU for the lols, and most people from OU have never played NU before so they have no idea what's coming xD
    After you go to the time finder, you paste your full seed into the main window. Make sure that you have the Method set to Method 5 PIDRNG in your main window. Also make sure that you have the Encounter Type set to Stationary Pokemon. If that doesn't work let me know.
    I'm trying to figure out the same thing as you are. Are you sure you are hitting the correct seed? Your seconds may be right but your Timer0 might be off, mine seems to change randomly all the time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…