Pako
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pako~ We're paired up against each other for LC tourney VII When is it best for you to battle?
    I can do tonight or in general after 9:00 -4 GMT. What type of battle do you want? I suggested an all green battle, but if you have any crazy ideas, let's do it!
    00:00 on Sunday should work for me so we could go ahead and plan on playing then. See you in about 18 hours.
    Forgot to mention I have school so the times that work for me would be 00:00-05:00 gmt +1. I also have a small pocket of time of 14:00-15:00. Not exactly ideal times for you obviously. This is gonna be a pretty hard timezone matchup it seems. If worse comes to worse I might have to find a way to play on the weekend
    Hey, I'm your opponent for NUPL so just wondering when a good time to battle would be. I am MST and Friday-Sunday is going to be shit for me this week.
    hey when do you wanna play for type restriction? im gmt+10 and i should be free all this weekend
    I'd prefer to do it on Showdown, if that's ok with you. PO doesn't seem to be loading my teams. I tried with CBB before and it wouldn't work. If we could battle on showdown that would be ace.
    Hey Pako! I'm on Showdown as FireMage, drop me a PM before you challenge me, just so I know who you are :)!
    Hey Pako, sorry yet anothe VM to take into acount. I'm absurdly busy this week and it's vitally necessary that we schedule a match so I can make time for us to play. Tomorrow is shaky on when I can / can't play. Monday/Friday I won't be able to play all day. I might be able to find some time at my mates flat come Saturday/Sunday so you'll have to let me what sort of times you'll be available. (Preferably not Saturday morning, I'll be FAR too hungover to play). the only conceavible time I can fathom playing is anytime Thursday after 3pm (GMT). Once again, I'm sorry for being somewhat of a pian to schedule around but I'm usually free and open anytime that's best for my opponent.
    Hey Pako! I'm your final opponent for Farm League! Problem is, Friday - Monday (until 3pm GMT) I can't actually play (I can try, but It's a weekend away which I have been planning for a while for a mate's 21st) . I'd much rather do this sooner rather than later So let me know when you'd prefer to play. I can ask Eo for an extension if you can't play tomorrow or Thursday. But it'll have to be Monday afternoon or next Tuesday if you can't make them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…