• hey why you didnt answered me on irc today?

say when we can finish our games
    ok i have good news, i will be able to play at 11 am tomorrow as well.

if its possible we can play at 11 am tomorrow
    If i dont have anything important happening on saturday(not very often but occsionally i am free) we can battle on your friday night. or saturday night. and it will be later than 10 pm for you lol
    the times that I can be on is not my decision to make, lol. My parents forbid me to stay up later than 10pm and school prevents me from getting on earlier than 3 pm.

it seems that you are fully capable of getting online on suitable and perfect timings for both of us to have the battle. If you could inform me earlier and then get online at that timing (my 3pm, my 8pm, etc etc), we could get that battle done.

Your 10 am- 10pm happens to be my 11 pm to 9 am lol. it's not about how long you get on in the day, its how long you can stretch your online timings, and i can see that you are capable of doing that :o
    Moet
    Last Activity: Jan 28th, 2013 4:02:19 PM

Wow man can you do that more often, I was actually super ready to battle you an hour ago
    I was online the whole morning on Sunday, you didn't show.

This is my only free morning to meet americans, so we can try this next sunday.

Else you have to wake up early, and I'll play you at my night
    ok bro im not allowed to do late nighters, my parents strongly ban that

if anything you have to pull the late nighters, and it may have to be on sunday

or else you could get up early, which can be any day

fuck timezones
    We are paired up for RU Mini-Tour #9. I'm GMT-5, and my PS name is tehax0r. I'm good on the weekend basically anytime, and I'm good on the weekdays anytime after 3:00 P.M. my time. What is your GMT and PS name?
    Can you play at 2am?

If you are possible to get on at 3am for a battle, please tell me. Hopefully next sunday or tomorrow.
    You were on at 3 pm my time just a while ago. Is it possible that you play at this time(or a few hours earlier if you want) in Two days time as well? Or was that just a one-off incident?
    wait, you are online from 10 am to 10 pm? or not available from 10 am to 10 pm?

My online times are usually 11pm - 3am your time, and 7am to 9 am your time i guess,

11pm-3pm is my morning = only on sundays, and 7am-9am is my nights = any day, as long as you inform me earlier

yeah sorry with school and all that arranging timings with americans is a pain in the ass, prolly harder than the battle lol
    Um, If you cant come on earlier than 1am you can like, come on later than 1 am right?

Lol can you tell me your online timings range? like from 1am to 3am or from 11pm to 1am pls specify lmao, its confusing
    Ok bro, if you want to play in the mornings, you will have to get up earlier. 10pm is a bit too late for me. I usually play earlier.

If you can't get on at earlier than 1 am your time, its fine. I can play later if you want too. Since its my afternoon at your late night.
    Ok so I heard you're american. That will be a pain in the ass to arrange the battle.

The earliest I can meet you is this sunday, 11 am(my time). Thats saturday night for you.

Else we can make it next sunday same time, if you cant make it this sunday.

Or alternatively you could wake up in the morning and I can challenge you.(my night, your morning, vice versa) But I'm not sure if you have school or whatever. I definitely do have school 5 days a week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…