Steelrush
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's most saddening is it was the exact same date the song was released.

January 27, 2004.
    Well, They Lost and I Won. OR if you want to say it inversly proportionally: I WON and THEY LOST.
    Okay, let's throw all that aside for tomorrow. I need a huge favour from you.

On SPPF, send Jesspikapal this message.

[youtube]mk48xRzuNvA[/youtube]

Tell her it's from Doc. If she does respond, tell me what she says if you can.
    Heh, wow.

Never thought of that.... .-.

Anyways, my ban is lifted. And I'll be not here on Saturday, which is today...
    It doesn't matter. Just win a rated battle and click the big ass Register button when it pops up.
    You can go on PS (Pokemon Showdown), no download needed. Do you use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser?
    ._.

Wow, just. Wow. xO!
    I honestly, have nothing else to say, but.

I'm not going to BulbaGarden. Except look up Pokemon. That's it.
    I need to get you into LEGIT competitive battling. As opposed to, well, non legit competitive battling.
    ._.

So, if you disagree with a mod, all because you expressed your feelings, you get infracted. That is like, the most stupidest, and most dumbest rule I have ever heard. Really?

And I like it, how kids don't get punished and do whatever they want, while if us, do. That is like. So freaking dumb, and retarded. .-.
    This is why I like fast, strong Pokemon that synergize with each other in a Deoxys-D Hyper Offense team.

Like this guy.
    -_-

Wow, just wow.
    So apparently. The site there has no control, or no rules whatsoever. And, it sounds like the site itself, doesn't know freedom of speech exists.

I am definatly, not going there. For a first, I thought that Youtube was a terrible website, until I found this. .-.

~Meh, I'll wait until it gets to 12:00, the time when my ban is lifted.
    Well, Kyu-W is Ubers, and Ubers sucks and Kyu-B has too small a movepool for my likings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…