ganj4lF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you. A good portion of it came from the CtP project so thanks for running that!

Edit: Speaking of which, I think it would be better next time for voting to be carried out by posting the name of the set instead of the person suggesting it. There's already a false idea that was going around that the more suggestions you get voted the better and name voting sort of reinforces that misconception. Voting for the Pokemon makes it clear that that is what influenced your decision and not the name of the poster.
    Do I comment in after the 10 turns team summary sections? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give an analysis of the current game state or if it's just to remind the readers on what has happened so far.
    Oh, oops lol. I'm used to typing "serebii" to go to the website and so that got mixed up. XD I'll go fix my posts, thanks for pointing it out.
    I saw the "Mk III", so I figured this was the third installment and I was interested in the result of the first CtP. However, I see that the first one was never finished, and then was restarted, thus Mk II was the first complete CtP. Thanks to you posting the previous complete CtP thread, I now know this, so thank you :]
    Just to let you know we are picking the 6th mon for team 2 not 1 so the thread title may be misleading for posters/voters. :P
    Hm yes, that's still 8 possibilities to Crit, and there are many other things that bother me about deoxys-D, but you're right about pressure, I forgot that x)
    I have a bad habit of setting all my mons to Male, are the battlers forced to use it with that gender because that's what I put in my suggestion or can they set it to random?
    In the Counter project, is gender supposed to be set kinda like no slashes? This would be significant when it comes to things like Rivalry Haxorus.
    Hi!
    I saw your comment on someone's "Rate My Team" Thread and its obvious you have great knowledge and insights and I was hoping you could please help rate my team as well :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…