Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pues el fin de semana me viene bastante bien, por que entre semana llego tarde de la uni, y ya es bastante más tarde en españa, así que por mi el fin de semana, pero no sé si tu estarás disponible, soy gmt-6 btw
    Hey Weegee - The banlist for Tourney tour has changed slightly, could you make sure to read my last post just to make sure you don't fall victim to disqualification.
    I'm around right now and if we don't meet today, I can do 9 pm your time tomorrow. I didn't know you were 6 hours ahead of me and 7 pm my time was a bit unreasonable for you.
    Is there any time when you definitely be there since you haven't been able to make it the last two times? What's your time zone by the way? I would like to know so I can adjust my schedule to yours. The best time for the next two days for me is any time after 5 pm GMT -5 but I can adjust my schedule though.
    Lets set up a specific time since I never seem to be able to catch you. Would 4 PM my time (GMT -5) work for you tmrw?
    I didn't mean to john you but I lost track of time. I'm still around until 7 pm my time today. I also available Monday thru Thursday after 5 pm my time. If you really need me to reply ASAP, I hang out on #pokemon or #neverused on IRC and just PM me since I know someone does that immediately. Also PM on the forums since I get email notifications right away as well.
    Going to sleep sorry, its 5:30 AM here. I'll catch you online later today
    Hey we're opponents for the Type Restrictin Tour. Im GMT -5, available almost all day. When would you like to play?
    What time on Sunday because I don't want hang around forever? Again I'm fine with any time 1-7 pm GMT -5.
    I'm currently available right now until 10 pm GMT -5. Tomorrow isn't really good but I can do Saturday sometime 1-3 pm GMT -5 or Sunday 1-7 pm GMT -5. I have my team ready.
    hey man, we're up for the farm league thingy for DPP. due date is later tonight (i completely forgot about it lol) so we'll need to get it done soon. i'm GMT +11 and can be on until like 2am my time.
    Hey Alvaro, si entras hoy temprano a Smogon estaré aquí, enviame un VM para jugar.
    Mañana me viene mejor, ahora estoy de viaje (vengo en el autobús) y no puedo conectar la pc en ningún lado, ya mañana que este instalado en mi casa me viene mejor, saludos.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…