CZ.
    Pretty close in timezones, Tues/Wed/Thrus is perfect for me n_n
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    tues 6pm +2 would be perfect
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Sounds good to me man. See you then
    yo paired for RBY, I'm gmt+5:30 you're clearly GMT+0, so tell when you're free imo :D
    eden
    eden
    You free today round 6;00 PM your time? Or even tomorrow? Also tell me your showdown nick! Mine is SunnyORAS N_N
    CZ.
    CZ.
    I should be free after 7 pm my time which I know is bad for you. sorry I work sundays. How about Monday?
    eden
    eden
    K man works for me :)
    hi. we're paired for the dpp cup. im gmt+2 when would you like to play?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    wanna play today afternoon?
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Was working + am tomorrow too. Are you free monday at all?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    im not free at all but if you tell me a time and you're on at that time i'll appear to play
    dp cup, gmt+2 here, when?
    Absolute Zero
    Absolute Zero
    I can do it now
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Sorry mate, worked 25 hours in the past 2 days and just want to rest atm, we have close time zones so it shouldn't be hard to get done quickly
    Absolute Zero
    Absolute Zero
    ok, tomorrow we'll arrange a time :]
    I clicked on the link in your sig, and:
    Check out my Facebook: Don't have one
    Check out my Twitter: Don't have one
    Check out my Myspace: Ha
    Lmao.
    The team images and the team itself on Round 8 where Jukain won doesn't match. Idk if that was on the old thread or not but just thought I would let you know cause it looked sort of weird.
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Cheers, I'll take a look.
    Ill be getting home a lil later than expected as im getting an unscheduled double class (yeah i have classes saturday mornings @_@), i dont think ill arrive a lot later than scheduled tho so please wait up for me =]
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey im here where you at o_o
    Hi we gotta play for equal opportunity tour when can you fite? Im gmt-4 and i can fite tomorrow or weekend
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Cant at that time, sorry. Does saturday night my time works for you or wanna play sunday?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Wait no sorry shit happened so i can fite like 3 pm my time saturday if that works
    CZ.
    CZ.
    9 for me iirc, that's ok with me bud
    Hi CZ. We are paired for The Equal Opportunity Tournament, Round 4. I'm GMT+2, considering Summer Time And I prefer to play from next 25th september (Thursday), in the evening. Tell me about.
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Good with me mate, I get up early Friday so i will prefer early evening over late evening
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Yes, I'd prefer the same, 9.00/9.30 my time
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    You are right. I told you Thursday....could you play this evening?
    I'm your opponent for Gods Among Us. What day/time is good for you?
    CZ.
    CZ.
    GMT+0 and any weekday after 5pm mate
    Reverb
    Reverb
    How is Thursday for you around 9pm your time?
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Yeah that will be good with me mate n_n that's like the latest I can start though cause i have to be up proper early on friday for work
    'Ey friend, does that name Alan ring a bell by any chance?
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Ah that's cool man, playing in any tours atm ? + You think ? I love XY atm, and it will only get better with Luc/Sect/Speed hopefully going !
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    I'm down with Speed staying haha, I feel 'Zard should be suspected tho, since it's so unpredictable and Y literally has 0 switch-ins.

And yeah, just won my R1 for OST, and I'm hoping to get picked up for SPL (I've gotten a lot better than the Alan you remember, trust xD)
    CZ.
    CZ.
    I agree with Zard, but it's possible to play around it. + Sorry but I don't really remember how good you were but I'll believe you !

We'll have to play sometime :)

And Nice win bro ! Gl in the rest
    l0l Actually I'm so busy with stuff of tje college so I don't spend much time playing, but well good luck on the wcop, I'll be playing for Mexico like the last year, hope to see you there [:
    I only came back recently and haven't played OU much, but bulky sand teams with hazards and a sweeper to take advantage of them are the rage it seems. Something like Hippo/Terra/Rotom-W/Latias/Forry/Jirachi probably.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…