Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tutoring signups open randomly when the queue starts to diminish. The three weeks has to do with the suggested length of a tutoring session, but tutors are allowed to go over or under depending on how much work they think they need with their tutees. Signups usually only remain open for less than a day, due to the popularity of the program. Usually we see 50+ people sign up in that amount of time! I know it sounds tough to get into, but it's really the only way we can do signups without being unfair to different timezones. Good luck getting in, and until then, feel free to read my "Phil's Protips" articles in The Smog. I decided to start that column to help users like yourself who were interested in joining the program but were having a tough time getting in. See ya.
    sorry for not responding, for uber Ill have a mewtwo, in OU ill take a salamence, in UU ill take a shiny milotic, and in NU ill have an entei. And you also said you could make the tital banner for free?
    ok, in the Ubers Banner I would like a mewtwo doing some kind of a cool attack, In the OU banner I would like to see a Zapdos and a shiny metagross fighting, in the UU banner I would Like to see a venasaur, in the NU banner an Entei. and you said youd make the tittle for free?
    I can tell you what they should say and what pokemon I want on them if thats what you mean
    Yes I do, but could it be a pokemon for every banner? they dont need to be very fancy banners...
    what are you looking for? see anything on my trade thread? How much do you charge?
    hey, I saw you made raythekip some awesome banners, think you could make me some?
    Hmm well i can at least trade you the Beldum, but I only have one copy of the Smoochum. My friend has my AR and I dont get it back until monday. So use this FC: 0217-3825-3801 and meet me online. This is for Dragonite08's beldum right?
    Credits are what you can use to obtain Pokemon. Some Pokemon are different credits. All of mine now are 1 credit so 10 Pokemon for you
    Yeah this saturday I will okay? Also I have already asked for it May you please do this for credits? 10 exactly?
    Hmm well if I get home early enough it will be around 2:50 EST. If that doesn't work out I can try to wake up early tomorrow morning, I can log onto Smogon via my Wii. Any of those times good?
    I'm distributing the Beldum yes, but I'm in school right now. My school has Wifi, but I need a password apparantly. I'll meet you back around 4:00 I promise this time.
    Yeah I saw them and ask someone like a distributor check the topic on page 2 for a list of them Example of one: Krono/blackluffy
    Well I can't trade now since I'm in school. I'll VM you again around 4:30
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…