Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm always signed in to GTalk messenger and my computer is only turn off 8 hours a day. I have put together a few teams that I would like to test to see how they will work. I have tested them with others a couple of times. I have (MST Zone) Wed. and Thur. off this week too. I will be on and more then will to met with you.
    I could in a couple of hours or during my Friday afternoon 1 or 2ish or even early Sat morning around 1 or 2 in the morning my time.
    1 or 2 in the mornings are good since I just get off of work or my afternoons. I would Sat. afternoon but have to go to a funeral. And will not be able to on Sunday.
    I have not problem going through GTalk, if that works best for you. And I'm more then willing to get started.
    Through using Smogon I do have a few OU and have followed all the instructions on breeding them and setting up their moves and EVs. But I don't know how to use them correctly in a Battles. That is what I struggle with.
    What would you suggest?

My Gmail is: rockoshaw99@gmail.com
    Hello dude. Nice to meet you :) You can contact me via MSN, or GTalk:
    MSN: hellpowna14@hotmail.it
    GTalk: pakinozz@gmail.com

In addition, you can find me on Team Italy server, on PO2. I'm GMT+1, and i hope to know you as soon as possibile to start the tutoring.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…