Level 51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• saturday works, as does today if you're going to be coming n later today
    hmmm k. Do get the thread up and ask if Zystral has the answers for it~ Just don't overkill it with 50+ answers for a question again haha :p

Flavor it with Zystral kidnapped again or w/e as you wish~
    i was about to give you the win honestly.... I'm on the pc now but i'm going in a few, so battling now isn't an option either, especially since i haven't built my team yet

take the win (it's a command :O )
    Ugh, i just remembered that we're going to a birthday party saturday afternoon, sorry. (i actually remembered it earlier but i was on school with no internet)

I can be home quite early on Monday, perhaps then?

sorry for this, i completely forgot 9.9
    Yeah that's possible, although it brings some time management issues along, but w/e i'm gonna have to deal with that i guess. What time works best for you (my times are 4-5PM, 7-10PM) The gap between 5 and 7 is for dinner which usually only takes 20-30 minutes but idk exactly at what time we'll eat.
    ah yeah i just checked the deadline, we have to do this in 5 days. I'm a bit busy but i'm sure i can play on sunday evening (8-10PM my time, 11AM-1PM your time) I can't go any later than that.
    Hey, we have to battle for round 1 of the nu mini-tournament. I still gotta build my team. I prefer to play in weekends

GMT +1
    PSH how did you lose to FLCL?? lol. Seaking :O!

Also, went to play Laser Quest with classmates yesterday. P fun!! !_! I used sandshrewz as name ofc lol!! It just happened to fit the name slot :o
    I'm GMT-6, so that's 3-5 AM for me, and I can't really make that. My largest window of availability is from 3 PM to 12 AM. Also, I'm going to be really busy this week + weekend, so I'd prefer scheduling for the week after that.
    I may use Trick Room in doubles, but at least it's Sand TR with Sand Force Gigalith so it's cool... right?
    It's Prankster Assist shenanigans pulled by Liepard @ Lagging Tail so it would +1 priority Dive before the opponent can hit, but then attacks second. The opponent therefore can't touch it. Idk why it's plural, though - you might want to ask Pwnemon / PenguinX / etc who knows more about this
    i'm free all day on monday. my timezone is gmt-8 and i'm usually on ps as watashi or on irc as flcl.
    yea I am free from 5pm-10pm EST on weekdays and for most of weekends

It would be best to work over IRC but I can do other mediums if you prefer them
    sorry i've been busy with work - hven't really been on irc other than for spl

i'll sign on when i find some spare time!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…