phoopes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's fine, haha. We're friends now, so I guess it's okay.

Besides, I've found another.
    girlfriend > internet tbh

unless she dumps you with an excuse of 'i don't want to get too emotionally attached to anything before i leave' and then dates some other guy who is a man whore

yup!
    hey we have to battle for the Farm League. I'm GMT +1 and i'm usually active from 5:30 to 10:30 pm. When do you want to battle?
    Farm League, Week 2.
    I'm GMT -5, available from 5-10PM on Weekdays and all day on weekends.
    Reply, ASAP!
    Thans for taking the time to say that phoopes, I appreciate it! I hope you have a happy Bloo year as well, and I am glad to see the tutoring program helped you grow as a battler and defeat your own tutor in an official Smogon tournaments (Y).
    on forums on my phone but I'm not at my computer sorry. I'll try to catch you tonight
    Sorry I was away for a little, Im on Showdown as Novaray if you want to play now
    I don't care what anyone says about that gif, I fuck near pissed myself laughing when I saw it.
    Oh my gosh, it's your birthday!! I feel really bad that I didn't know and didn't come up with anything to give you... ;_; I guess words will have to suffice... phoopes, you're easily one of the coolest, funniest, and easiest people to get along with that I've ever met, and even though the odds of it happening are slim to none, out of all the people I've met on PS and stuff, you're definitely one of the ones I'd like to meet irl the most. And without meaning to sound too gushy (although it will no doubt sound like that), I honestly wish you the best in life, wherever it may take you. I still can't believe you're 15 by the way. :p

Happy Birthday, phoopesy! :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…