Limitless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Limitless,
    I'm not sure if it was intended or not but you left the Apprentice Program: Round Seventy Three thread open in the Battling 101 subforum - resulting in people continuing to respond despite, what I believe to be, a closed round. Apologies if this was intended and thank-you for assigning me a tutor this round with the Battling 101 team - it's a great project that I'm glad exists.
    hey Limitless. I'm one of your opponents in POWC. I wasn't sure you check your PO profile, so here I am. Personally, I'm GMT -6 and I'm on between 3pm-7ish pm every day. I'm on on random times throughout the weekend too. Just let me know something!
    I can battle in like 45 min, also can we do it on PO because that Substitute glitch is looking pretty intimidating right about now
    Friday is probably the best bet, I don't really expect to be around before 10 EDT Wednesday or Thursday and I'll be the actual VGC on Saturday and Sunday.

Also I can't send PMs because my inbox is over the limit since I lost my badge.
    Hi! I'm interested in the battling 101 seminar, but not sure of the time. I am Central Standard Time. Would it be an hour ahead?
    Hey we have to play for the UU PL. I'm very busy right now so I suggest you to play the next week end. I'm GMT +1. Before the Smogon Tour Friday sound good for me.
    hello, i am in the finals of the tutee tournament, however, tomorrow i am going on vacations until april 7th. i am telling you because i wouldn't like to lose on activity in the finals. thanks
    Should've taken you up on that offer:

[22:14] <Limitless> are you signing up
    [22:14] <Steamroll> no
    [22:14] <Steamroll> don't have the time
    [22:15] <Limitless> you wanna help me
    [22:15] <Limitless> i'm sure if u stick with us, i can ask fabbles to give u the trophy too
    [22:15] <Limitless> he's always been up for that
    i forgot to mention i'm not doing another round of b101 sorry

i already removed my name from the assignment list
    im still tutoring alphawolf jsyk

& if possible id like to tutor soulwind/cherub agent/sapientia this rd!
    Hey limitless, i still havent received a reply about me getting the guy who was supposed to tutor me taken away.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…