AuraRayquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• looks like you will have best chances of meeting me if you get online early and hop on #doubles IRC; then I will usually be online :]
    lol what a mess. ugh ill try to be on as much as i can today so if you get on let me know
    im sorry my tablet ran out of battery and i had no way to charge it. anyway im on now and ill be here p much all the time. my timezone is gmt +1.
    greetings AuraRayquaza. I am your opponent for the Doubles Ubers Minitour, my timezone is GMT +2, and I am on only from 5:00 PM the upcoming few days. If you could VM me your timezone, I can tell you my online hours. Preferably, you could check by #doubles as often as you can; as I am always there when I am online.
    the thing is im on a road trip ubtill the 5th so i pmed kokoloko for an extension till the 6th or 7th. would you be able tpo play then? if not ill try to play on my tablet :/
    hey we gotta play for UU open. if you dont mind i owuld really like to play today as it would be extremely hard to play any other day. if not please let me know
    PM me your ideas, sorry about earlier again... I had to take my train for going into Paris where my school is :v
    I can play tomorrow and Thursday after 5 pm GMT -5 and on the weekend on Saturday and Sunday. This is for the Monotype Tournament.
    We're playing against in the Monotype Tournament. I'm GMT -5 and I can play this week anytime today or after 5 pm GMT -5 on Thursday. I can't do Friday but can do either Saturday or Sunday.
    hey we have to play for the random pokèmon tournament. i'm gmt +1, tell me when you want to play
    Hey we're opps for the LC Cup. Im GMT -5 and free everyday from 4 PM to 2 AM generally. When would you like to play?
    yo sorry about missing the time, something came up. I'll be here tomorrow morning (my time) which is the afternoon for you, so that should probably work.
    I can't really play before 7:30 GMT, after that I should be in until nighttime
    I'm GMT -6... I think. Unless you're on right now, I'm busy until next week. Sorry, bro. But we have awhile to do this, so it should be alright.
    I never said today, I couldn't have played anyway with my mothers birthday and having to cook / prepare / set shit up. Even then, I was online @ 10 AM my time (just to check if you were there) and you were not there so idk.

Your Timezone is GMT right?

Regardless, I will try and be online from 10-11 AM my time tomorrow. You can convert that to whatever timezone you are in (Remember, I am GMT + 13) and hopefully we can get this done.
    So why don'y we try 10 or 10.30 AM my time which is 11 or 11.30 PM yours. If this 2 late for you?
    couldn't we try like an hour earlier or something. Midnight is my absolute maximum, and as a rule I don't play pokemon at that time since I play like utter shit and I need to sleep by then -__- Why does it have to be so late to play you, im sure there is a time that works for the both of us without me having to handicap myself because you struggle to be online.
    sorry to bother you but do you have an extra electizer and lucky egg i may have GOD BLESS YOU for your time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…