Luxpluff91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you convert two Pokemon of mine into .PKM files?
    Also, can I make a request? Can you use PokeGen for this?
    If you can, then payment will be 2 Credits (or whatever you want), as I do not have redis rights on the Pokemon I want to get converted in .pkm.
    Hey, sorry but I was exhausted this evening and fell asleep when I got home. I won't be able to log back on during reasonable hours until Thursday. Sorry for the delay but I can get busy during the week (college and work).
    Okay, deal. I can try to be on this evening around 7 or 8 (is that too broad of a range?). I'll vm you when I log on.
    OK, a suggestion I would like to make here- use lua scripts.
    There are 3 for Eemrald- Wild/Party/Egg.
    #113 - Chansey
    (ID: 09390 | OT: Vini | ♀)

Natural Cure| Bold
    31 | 21 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Softboiled | Mimic | Counter | Softboiled
    Available at: Level 5 UT | Non-Redis
    Notes: Emulator used.

You didn't go for shiny?
    Thanks lol :)

I will come to the two of you in the future when I need things level'd up!
    I probably will need more in the future, but I gotta EV my army of UT mons first :P

And shards/heart scales aren't that hard to get, just that it takes time, which is something I don't have a lot of lately :/
    The three credits you get for this job are good for any three mons in my thread currently, though there might be some new additions in the future that aren't redeemable by credits. Let me know when you want to redeem them/what you want and I'll be happy to send your choices over!
    also, like I asked Victini, if you could keep the six mons' movesets as is upon leveling, I would be very grateful :)

Since I don't own an AR that works with 5th gen I have to get heart scales and shards the hard way, so it would be much appreciated if you could do that. Thanks :)

E: all six to lv100 please :)
    sure, I can do it now; add 0906 0706 0431 for me :)

What fc should I add for you?
    alrighty, I have the first six mons all ready, so you can pick them up whenever :)
    Alright, 2 pokes per credit it is then :)

And ~3 hours from now is fine; that allows me to get some more stuff done, so it works out nicely :)
    Yep, sorry for the delay in replying; I've had a very busy week filled with irl shit I had to take care of. But that's mostly over now, so lemme get the FC for you to use and I'll be able to send over the first six :)

What do you want in return for the leveling job?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…