Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• where do u even live again? i either don't remember or never asked haha xoxo
    phantasia u gay, what colour should i do my hair next? i've had blue for like a month now. i'm not gonna get purple cos some guy i pretty much hate did his hair purple recently. so that leaves blonde, pink, green, orange but orange and green are ugly.

help!!!!
    tl;dr held a job down for a year going into second year of uni almost entirely laid off on the drugs (except weed) and as of next weekend i will be the owner of three cats
    and my boyfriend is quite nice

thats it i think :x
    No problem. And maybe just a little, but that's no big deal. I'm sorry about your friend, hope he gets out of there unscathed.
    Hey, I saw some of your posts in the Chick-fil-A thread, and I just wanted to say that I admire your passion and willingness to speak your mind on human rights. It's very inspiring.
    :O wb phanta

good posts in the chick-a-fila thread. if you can take your custom to places that don't actively fund such repulsive groups you should. and i was unaware that in america the only place to eat is chick-a-fila (i thinkim getting the name wrong bc we dont have it here >__>)
    i haven't moved the goalpost

it is both true that there has been a 7.1 earthquake, and another aftershock of 7 is predicted

obviously this is something personal about me, i don't know what this chip on your shoulder is, but you'd better lose it fast
    lol, you might want to coordinate your team efforts a little better next time, because it is kind of embarrassing for you both to try to make that slam!!
    lol, what are you even trying to get on a high horse about?

what am i hiding?
    i deleted your vm because i don't need my profile covered in shit

i've pmed you, you can bitch back there if you like
    Sorry man if it was easy would have done it. I mean in Morm's case it was a sprite which I didn't even resize. Here a picture where I need to resize and adjust.
    Probably no to first and lol no to second (I just downloaded paint.net + BGM for my own GIF needs, my avatar the only part I "did" was to invert color each frame of the original and have it run at same rate, same thing with Morm's except I did some edits on paint.net and paint to put lanturn and erase leftover logic parts).

Sorry.
    grab head from top would be weirder, and I'm not that experienced to edit the forearms, also it was a one frame trial not an animation lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…