Smurf.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Boo gmt+11 :(... Im gmt-6

If you want to play on weekdays, it has to be from 5-11pm (my time). Im free all day saturday so its best if we play on sat, if not those are my only available times.
    Hey man can we play later today instead of tomorrow? Something important came up and I might not be able to play this week after tonight. I'm gmt -5
    That's right. It would be easier for me yeah ^^
    We can play Thursday (Friday for you) around midnight (my time) if it's more easy for you.
    Can you do Thursday at 8pm gmt-6 my Internet died last Sunday and is getting fixed on Wednesday hopefully.
    I'm gmt -6 I can play 4 pm to 8 pm on Friday- Sunday if that doesn't work we can fix something out.
    irl stuff came up here as well and i wont be able to play today (thursday here).tomorrow, around the same time?
    Hey man, I'm GMT +11. I'm having some issues with my internet access at the moment, but ill let you know what is going on in the next day or so. Should be easy with our timezones
    Hi! I'm at GMT+4 and online most of the time. You can find me on PS! or on IRC.

Here's my complete list of available times:

Sunday/Tuesday/Thurday/Friday: 1pm to 12am
    Saturday/Monday/Wednesday: 6pm to 10pm

All in GMT+4. No DST.
    Hey do you want to battle right now?
    EDIT: I guess you were just about to leave. I've been on the irc channel you requested. Are you on as something other than Smurf.? I have to do this battle today so please vm me when you get on.
    I can do any day, anytime that's not when I'm asleep (11pm-9am) or around dinnertime (5pm-8pm). (Times are EST, for reference the time of this post for me is 12:02:45 PM)

P.S. I'd prefer a day's/most of a day notice but we're coming up on the deadline so I'll try to check every few hours.
    P.S.S. I'd prefer PS but can do PO
    I'm EST (GMT -4/5 depending on daylight savings iirc). I guess morning/evening would be best for us then since its close to a 12 hour difference. I can do it any day after Friday, although I'd prefer not the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…