lapras6666
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I Sure I can. Sorry about not being around for most of this week - It's just fallen on a bad time for me.
    Hey Lapras, I'm alright now to battle up until Friday. Lemme know when you'll be available to battle. As a reminder, I'm GMT.

If I'm not on the forums at your preffered time, you can always catch me on IRC where I can be usually found in (#neverused , #pokemon , #smogon , #NUPL)
    Damn you said grotto in your last VM so i idled there :d If you're still on, i can play but i would prefer on grotto (less lag)
    Hey some issues came up and im only available to 5 pm, but we can schedule another vm what time that will fit for you.
    Hey we should schedule our battle soon as I said im gmt +1 and available until 7-8 pm today and probably the whole day on sunday.
    Hey we are matched up fo the type restriction tour, im gmt +1 and usually online from 5pm too 2am depends on how tired I am.
    Aha, Ok lets see. I am busy until next Wednesday (5th) (I'll have next to no time to battle Friday - Monday And I'll be around but focusing on other things Tomorrow - Friday -) I start work on the 9th so any time between those two points is ideal (5th-9th March).
    Hey Lapras! we're paired for Round 2 of the Monotype tourney. I've got a frantic few weeks ahead of me so I'd like to know well in advance when we're going to play. Could you send me your timezone, when you'd prefer to play, if you've got no real preference lemme know times you're usually about and I'll get back to you with times I'm good with. My timezone is GMT just as a reference point for you
    Hey lapras, looks like we're playing each other in round 2 of the BW2 Doubles tourmanent. When can you play? I'm GMT -5.
    I don`t see you on PM 10 (GMT+4) today. How about this time tomorrow? Also, I has some problems with official server, can we battle on other?
    God excuse is that I'm very busy in tournaments and that's not your problem but I hope you understand me xD, please do it now if you can play me
    and today is Sunday, xD no matter how long you wait, but when you see this let me know so we can play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…