Nelson
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Can you maybe confirm your loss for the RU Mini tournament we battled in, because it doesn't look like they're acknowledging my (admittedly shaky) proof.
    I'm GMT+1, so there won't be any problem. I'll be looking for you on #spl this week.
    We NEED to play on the fracture server if you want to battle today. Ill be there, WAY less lag and I can actually do stuff
    I only have my phone on me. I tried to build the team I had planed on my phone and it was too laggy to even do that. Ill keep trying but if my phone can't support building a team, I doubt it can support a battle.
    Ill see if I can in like 3ish hours during my lunch but when I'm back home it'll be more like 7 hours
    Hey, I'm GMT -6 So there is a pretty big gap lol. Is it possible for you to fight at 3:30 any day? During your hours ill be at school already :(
    Tomorrow the earliest I can come on is at 11:00pm GMT+2. On Saturday, the earliest I can come on is 8:30pm GMT+2. Seeing as there's only a small period of time that we can both be online, it would be nice if you could make an effort to make one of those times, instead of giving me stuff like "I mostly hang around during that time."
    Hey, can you list the times you'll be on tomorrow though saturday and I'll see if I can meet any of those times. Chances are we won't be able to meet up on a weekday since you seem to get off before I go on, so it'll probably have to be saturday.
    I'm GMT-7, so I usually don't even get home until 4 hours after your vm. I can try to get home by 2:00pm tomorrow, (11:00pm your time) do you think you can get on then?
    Younii, concerning your OU suspect voter ID: please follow suit like others and provide a screenshot of your username on the upper right screen of Showdown!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…