Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey ToF, can we play your WCoP match today? I'm easily available the next 6h, after that, it may get a little bit harder.

Sent me a VM please, the weekdays aren't that good for me to play!

Have a nice day
    Hey ToF, i noticed that WQ got banned... Are you taking up his spot instead?

Have a nice day
    see you viewin my rmt... hope the real world is treatin you well. comin back for wcop?
    >doesn't double check imports
    >asks opponent to risk you switching up yours sets based on his revealed team
    >bullshit when he doesn't comply
    ok so I'll be able to play from 10 am to 12 pm (noon) on saturday (you were gmt -5 if I'm not wrong), but please be as soon as you can because I'm leaving at noon (it's carnival, the most important festivity where I live + I have exams so you can imagine...)
    yeah we'll have to play on the weekend... I'm available from 8 AM to 10 AM (EST) on Saturday and all the day on Sunday. I could try to play later on Saturday if you really need it but my schedule on Saturdays varies and I would rather not play at 2 AM(my time) if possible
    idk if there has been any kind of miscomunication or something but at the time you vmd me it was 4 am in my country, which is impossible for me to play... I could play~4 hours earlier or so though
    Yeah i hear that a lot from people, trying to enjoy college as much as i can. I might come back active later on in college/afterwards but idk. Where you working at?

funny how things like that tend to happen, rem had it right with his dgaf attitude from the start
    cute trophy, how much you pay for it? for real though, congrats on that

yeah been a bit, I've been good, just living ya know. How about you?
    yeah I think I can battle tomorrow but I'm not sure because I'm simply not at home this weekend... If we can't battle tomorrow I will be available the whole next weekend in #spl or something
    do you like to talk trash when you are close to getting knocked out of a tour?

that's what it's looking like.
    hey, yeah weekends are best for me too, i'm GMT but knowing my sleep schedule that shouldn't be a problem at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…