RotomPoison
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So you can copy/paste from PS to Notepad and from Notepad to sim2pkm... just not directly from PS to sim2pkm?
    No, I mean how is it that you're trying to paste? As in, are you hitting Ctrl-V? Or are you trying to do something else? I don't think sim2pkm supports any other paste method than hitting Ctrl-V.

If THAT'S not working, make sure you can paste into other applications, like Notepad. And check for me whether you can paste FROM other applications, like Notepad.
    okay neat see you then
    in the mean time i suggest taking a team from here and trying finding some games on the ladder. if you still cant get on the main server trying watching some games on youtube. just search adv ou game and you'll find some pretty good stuff
    okay if you're on in about 6-7 hours we can start then. is that okay for you?
    im teaching you adv this round for b101.
    if you're on after the smogon tour tomorrow we can start lessons
    im gmt-4
    pop up message with error. BTW, u were going to win the battle, didn't have anything to stop crawdaunt
    I'm really sorry. I missed your post on the Mayor of the Molehill thread. I just saw it today. If you're still interested in taking me on though, I'll be on for most of today, and, even if I'm not, drop me a VM when you're on. I tend to log on and off a lot, so I'll probably see it soon enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…