some hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• casual gears fan? CASUAL GEARS FAN???

do you remember when I told you I was a level 100 in gears 2, level 400 in gears 3, have a 2.7 k/d in TDM, seriously 2.0, and I'm 64/65 onyx medals on seriously 3.0??? get on my LEVEL, son. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM.

it was pretty obvious just from the stuff they announced that it was gonna be a lot different. lots of spawns (rather than just 2 for most game modes), no DBNO, two weapons with an incredibly fast switch time, spawning with frags, etc. they were trying to increase the game speed to appeal to call of duty/halo players.

melee is way OP, hope they nerf it but doubt they will. it's fun when you have the longshot out or something and some gnasher noob walks up to you and you just punch him in the face and blindfire him dead before he can do anything though.

for the locusts, it really takes a team to do effectively. if you're alone, a team with two+ engis will wipe the floor with you. tickers are master race, but when the other team is coordinated you can't do shit alone as a ticker. wretches are awesome because they can sneak behind the enemy and the attack the e-hole/generator, then the entire enemy team moves back while your team pushes forward and destroys the fortifications. but those turrets are just annoyingly overpowered... if they change anything, nerfing those will be the first thing they can do.

gears IS supposed to be a team game, but they went the way of the cod and made it a lot more self-oriented. a good player can carry the team on his back in every match now. same thing applies to FFA, it never would have worked in Gears 3 but it works alright in Judgement.
    day 1 buy mang

mixed bag, really. if you bought it expecting it to be another Gears game, then anyone will think it's shit. if you bought it thinking it would be some weird Gears/Halo hybrid, then that's exactly what you got.

FFA is fun but stressful as fuck, the changes to the gnasher irritate the shit out of me, Overrun is fun but needs some help balancing (turrets ftl), campaign is boring but who the hell buys Gears for the campaign? (at least it's better than 1-3's campaign).

again, it's different... gonna stick to Gears 3 multiplayer when I'm with my buddies but alone I like bouncing between lobbies on Judgement.
    sunbutt

whatevs is what I use, good enough? I guess I prefer the nighttime but really I just hate the morning, afternoon is also my bro.

what did you think of Party of One? best episode
    also young dude relatively??? i thought i was older than you but then i realized i actually have no clue what age you are
    i was joking don't do drugs

unless that's your thing but only RESPONSIBLY!

do I mind the sun what kind of question is that??? i'd kinda be dead without it so me and him are bros. plus the whole sunbutt thing
    dude take the meds asap
    drugs are awesome

probably about 13 hours so not nearly as long as you. i cannot sleep in the middle of the day no matter how tired I am... in fact this entire week I've had 6 or fewer hours a day of sleep but cannot fall asleep until after 1 am. probably only taken like half a dozen naps in the past decade.
    route canal for the lose x_x

allergies to what? i'm super allergic to a lot of plants and shit, nothing dangerous or anything but enough to make my life hell from march to october unless I'm drugged up

life's been alright, been on break last week but back to teh skoolz this week. miss being able to sleep 10 hours a day already :(
    they're probably about to sign Steven Jackson, or they were at least looking into it.

honestly in that offense they don't need an elite running back... Peyton did fine with Joseph Addai at RB.

the emperor haki sounds like the exact same thing as the stare doesn't it :0 you say it's 1/1,000,000 but that "others" have the power besides luffy... hax .-.
    turtlenecks what the fuck

I don't have enough class for turtlenecks

baseball only distracts me from football, it doesn't replace it. I feel like I should care about the other teams but I don't, just rooting for the braves and against the phillies + yankees + whoever's in first in the NL East.

pokemon adventures is what the pokemon anime would be like if it was pandered to the DBZ crowd. also known as pokemon special, I forget which is the "american" name. it's definitely more mature than the anime, and if you like manga and pokemon then ???
    anime is usually based off manga, it's not like it's something completely out there or something

besides I've read most of pokemon adventures manga, which is pretty tight

I watch baseball from april to august only because there's no football on... I'm a bad fan because I only care about the Braves though.

pony hiatus, football offseason, and schoolwork = death right now. how do I move on :(
    yeah def heard a lot about psychonauts, never played it though.

if I wasn't so busy I'd look into reading some of it, but I have too much to do. remind me in about 2 months after finals. you watched poni ponis so least I could do is give it a try :0

also I couldn't find my yugioh cards. I know they're around here *somewhere* but... :(
    it's the kind of thing I think I'd like, but I never got around to reading manga or watching anime (with a few exceptions like DBZ, fuck year)

yes I am in my third year of college (as my previous post alluded to) at georgia tech... learnin's hard

i have never heard of that game though, and I've had an xbox for like a decade
    naw you haven't told me any of it

nobody cool's ever graduated from my HS :( megatron played for one of our rivals though so that almost counts???

I forget exactly but there was some article recently about how he got over his social anxiety was by literally creating another character, kinda like stephen colbert on/off of his show.
    I am a rebel (part of being a college student)

yeah I know daniel tosh the persona is like the complete opposite of him as a person. how'd you meet him? I heard the entire reason he invented the persona is because he suffers from social anxiety something fierce.
    i honestly don't know who bill maher is, but i am a blue in a red state

it's lonely here :(
    always sunny is amazing, easily the best show on comedy central.

tosh.0, meh. clips are funny but they're just taken from reddit a couple months after the fact and he's gotten to be such an over-the-top asshole that anything besides the clips is just annoying imo. it is funny so i can understand that you watch it though.

heard good things about dexter but i don't have time for any of those shows, let alone one that's had like eight seasons
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…