Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually enjoy suspenseful and action-filled animes like Phantom lol, I also enjoy romance / slice of life / comedy animes as a side-kinda thing, when I feel like taking a break from shonens and other fighting series, it's pretty refreshing to watch some then!

Hmm, and yeah, I kind of am a tough grader, and you seem to be one too! I'm still looking for that one series that one day I will be able to give a 10; however, I don't think any of the great animes I've seen deserve more than a 9, there's always a little something missing I find. Oh, and I set your #kawaii irc chan on auto-join, I'm always up for discussing animes, so don't hesitate to message me if you want to talk about anything haha =)

by the way, do you think I'm a girl lol? i'm not sure after reading your last VM, but just to make sure, i'm a guy haha (despite the feminine-ness of my MAL username :P)
    Hi, i suppose you're on your phone right?

hopefully see you around on irc tonight
    Nodame Cantabile seems interesting, it will probably be the next anime I watch. The other titles you've mentioned all seem good too, so they are definitely animes I'll consider watching sometime soon! Thanks, and you should write more reviews lol :P

oh and if you're curious about stuff I've seen, here's my MAL:

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Melyssa
    Hi, wanted to thank you for writing a review on Itazura Na Kiss, I randomly saw it, so I gave it a try and I really liked it! Have you seen any other anime like Itazura Na Kiss? :o
    Hi, you've been granted an extension in your round 1 match against ojama in dpp fest until thursday, 4 pm edt. Please get it done and please VM him to set up times.
    lol hit me up with your address i'll send it once it gets here. i just wanna smell it first
    haha yea I been playing a lot of vgc as of late. I'm trying to get back to singles though! Anyways the weekend sounds good to me
    Heyo Stone, we need to battle for the vgc tournament, I'm available most days around the evenings (GMT-5) so let's set up a time when you are ready!
    ah, yeah im an irc noob, didnt know how to do that haha. Well superstars is over anyway, we can still play if you want but idc.
    Most likely yeah, might still do SPL and WCOP for the team aspect of it though. I'll still be around on smogon though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…