ShortsTheory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no, haha. i did it on purpose. and thanks! i did! it was great! and nice to hear from you too! how's school?
    It's rough. I haven't heard from Ooka since shortly after he started working on that project. I think he just used some kind of general design tool like Photoshop or Illustrator.
    That's all I've ever really see used besides things like photoshop. Sketchflow is something I've seen cool things made from, but I've never used it myself.
    Well a diff app will stay relevant and there's always people using it. It's not a one time thing that becomes outdated! :p well yea the XY concern is definitely there. I suppose even if emulation doesn't come, smogon will have to use bw mechanics first and try to reverse engineer till it's finally emulated ;o if rng can't be done for XY, VGC and stuff are going to be badly affected; idk if nintendo wants that. :o
    I have not managed to mentor anyone since the program started though >_> haha. I still do feel that it should be posted in the Projects forum :d there wouldn't be too much readership loss from the main C&C forum I guess. About only half / less GPers use the diff app. While there's room for improvement to the diff apps, there probably isn't a ton of things to discuss though. It wouldn't need to be posted in the main forum to get the same result you might need. (Probably the most important thing for the diff app now is compatability with comments and maybe later on being able to transfer BBCode with c/p.) You probably do need to have a test version of diff app to post in the Projects forum though ?_?
    OH NO I FORGOT TO REPLY

/me is sorry

Have a good break! :) Can't wait to see you when you get back!
    March... is a long wait :( and does this mean CP is gone too? :/

good luck with academics etc and do find time to relax / w/e although it doesn't have to be on smogon !!

bye~ ._.
    Hahaha. how's your jaw feeling now? x) LOL what a ring xD Thanks st! ^_^!

boooo when will you be back again .-.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…