Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• alright. i'll introduce you to the basic team types in OU so you can get an idea of what you want to try, and what you want to learn next. along the way we might bump into some words i haven't explained yet so feel free to ask if you don't quite recognize any concepts i mention. probably gonna be pretty long, so i'll link it to you here: http://pastebin.com/NfgDQe1q
    sounds good. i'm not a v good battler or teambuilder, but i'd be glad to take you through the basics. last time we talked, i think we introduced you to the basics of weather in OU, and i gave you a list of mons to get familiar with. any questions you have about the things we covered before? (if you've forgotten, that's fine, just let me know) otherwise we can probably start looking at teams and getting down some more metagame concepts
    i'd be glad to! what are you interested in? my main presence these days is on IRC, but if you want to get familiar with the ins and outs of posting in OU (particularly how to have a good argument >_> cause that's what OU posting is all about), i can help you with that too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…