Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Cygnis...where did you go? Exams still can't be going on in Middle School can they?
    it's been a week since you updated the crustle analysis, might want to take a look at that
    I have posted a comment in the Xatu analysis telling you to make the writing more formal and you still haven't answered... Are you willing to make the analysis look better or do you want us to reassign it?
    Yeah you still have at least a week to get what ever you have done until the first round even begins. Then once it does begin, you get another week to battle your opponent. You should be fine.
    Oh, that's too bad. You still have until March 25th to do so, so if you get a break you can consider it.
    Hi! Just thought I'd let you know that the Smogon Creators Organization is currently hosting sign ups for our first ever tournament! If you're interested in participating, sign up before the deadline of March 25th!
    Wow I didn't even notice that until now. I think a Mod hid the post, but then un hid it for some reason, maybe because there was a timer on it or something. That's fucking hilarious! He made a huge deal about it because I didn't accept his rate. I remember apologizing to him because I gave him a hard time about his rate, but I never saw that gigantic wall of text until it somehow unhid itself. Im going to go un apologize now. Oh the people on this site....
    Hey Cygnis! We're trying to decide on a mascot/image for the Smgon Creators Organization! Think you could come and give us your opinion?
    So you're interested about joining Smogon Creators Organization? Could you tell me a little about yourself on Smogon and why you want to join our group?
    Thank you for checking my QC. I'm slightly confused why to have Fire Blast > Fire Punch. I can understand the HUGE power difference, but that would make it a mixed set, rendering Choice Band useless (if it's choice Scarf, makes sorta sense, not really though).

EDIT: Adding Thunderbolt also completely ruins the CB set; just noticed that, as it isn't mixed.
    be sure to implement my changes and to write up darmanitan after 2 qc stamps, not 3. :)
    Sure. You can go on and use my format from Under the Waves. Hydreigon is a Pokemon that I too think is sorely underrated, and something I forgot to put it on the list I set below for you. I found the Pokemon .gifs on Tumblr. Just Google search *pokemon name* tumblr, and you should find quite a few Pokemon .gifs. Good luck, and welcome to Smogon! If you have any questions about RMT, just ask me (hhhehehe, I made a rhyme).
    Here's a few that I've thought of or used in the past:

Azumarill, Bronzong, Cobalion, Cresselia, Crobat, Empoleon, Feraligatr, Gothitelle, Heracross, Kingdra, Kyurem, Lilligant, Meloetta, Nidoqueen, Roserade, Scolipede, Sharpedo, Suicune, Tangrowth, Togekiss, Tornadus, Victini, Victreebel, Zapdos, Zoroark.

Anyways, hope this helps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…