Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its ok, i'll be on showdown tomorrow between 3:30-7:45 pm eastern time DRUltimate247
    Do you mean you want to battle for the fighting badge gym badge, or that you want to become the fighting gym leader?
    There are only two gym leaders. In order to become a gym leader you have to get 4 gyms or beat all the current leaders.
    I also only use showdown, so that works and we should battle sometime, thought it might be awhile because all of my teams were deleted and I don't have the time at the moment to make new ones...
    unburden hitmonlee is a good set in general yeah, im not 100% sure if we should use it on this team but fighting gem hitmonlee is an absolute monster late game when fighting resists and priority are eliminated.

what do you think about adding spikes to the team? most of aggron's checks dont have reliable recovery so it really takes a toll on them, qwilfish seems like a good option at the moment
    uhhh Rotom-c is a great way to keep most Water-types in check, it resists their STAB and poses an immediate threat with volt switch and leaf storm plus, Rotom-c is able to use volt switch as they switch out and give you an immediate advantage unless they happen to send in an electric immunity, most of which fear Leaf Storm. most of the other grass types available to really well against the waters too such as Sceptile, Lilligant, Tangrowth, Amoonguss, Roselia and even Sawsbuck! Poliwrath's a good way to handle the water-types too, especially Kabutops and Crawdaunt.

Speaking of Poliwrath, we'll probably need at least two ways to get rid of him for Aggron to do his best. Poliwrath is a major roadblock to Aggron and he's going to have a lot of trouble sweeping unless we can take him out first.
    One potential teammate for Rock Polish Aggron could be Uxie, it can set up Stealth Rock for him to score some extra KOs, and resists the ground and fighting type moves aimed at Aggron as well, just like Misdreavus. Uxie can also provide Thunder Wave support for Aggron, paralyzing Pokemon he wouldnt be able to outspeed without a boost otherwise, and can even set up dual screens to make it easier for Aggron to set up. I think Misdreavus could be a good teammate too, but missy's better on more defensive teams in my opinion.
    sure, what Aggron set are you interested in? Choice Band and Rock Polish are the two best sets in my opinion
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…