Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt+8... Wanna play at 10am my time? i'm on PS as superwii64cube. I have voiced so it's not hard to see me.
    EDIT: I just noticed i still have to build a team....... wanna go for the match 10am tomorrow?
    what timezone are you? I'm GMT -4 and i should be able to play most days after 6pm, just give me a heads up beforehand :]
    Greece is one of the best place for summer holidays and the people here are pretty enjoyable when celebrating, but that's the only things it has right now. Dead financially, unorganized, and the country's most important people (most rich and most powerful) are only interested in making money with as less effort as possible, which as you can tell is a pretty bad way of thinking and one of the reasons that this place is going from bad to worse. But definitely come here for holidays, and if you do, maybe send me a VM so we can go for a coffee :D
    For the record Excadrill, Blaziken, Deo-S, Thund-I and whoever else still didnt get a retest even though they were unbannend in DW.....
    Wow. I can't download anything because my parents do not allow it. That means I can only play competitive gen five.
    Also, ancient power is pretty hard to spell, so that is understandzble lol.
    Specs Articuno eh? It doesn't seem like a bad set, but hidden power should be used with signal beam because water pulse and ancient power are weak. That was a cool set you were using. Nice job!
    He's probably frustrated since almost everybody dislikes him. I feel that if I'm nice to him, he will be nice to me. Also, I thought I was the only one socially incept XD, but a lot of people are in the beginning of their posting career.
    Yeah. I messed up in the :O thread. Since everybody hated me their, I decided not to be part of social threads. I am in social groups however. Thanks for the remark.
    Basically ditto on what LB said! How did I not notice this before? Congratulations!
    helo sorry im a new user but is this the right place to post?? I just want 2 know how ps is going, coz I rlly need it than you so if u cud work faster for me im pretty bored thanks arctocblost
    WAIT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN (congrats 9_9)

EDIT: ok so turns out it happened weeks ago. i guess i'm just lame.
    Haha, it's a little something I got famous for when I was still an obnoxious troll. You can find it in the Man this is Rich thread in IS.
    hey!!;;;smorgen mordereater........ when i tryin bust clappin american hand;;; encore
    encore fo' cacturnor
    i need encare fo' cacturne;;;;;;;;;;
    it set up
    but when i chizzle sadn vil.... it say not allow
    smorgen;;; how tha fuck do i put encore on cacun
    when i pikc bulet seed;; cajunre;;;
    it say not alloow...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…