Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. I hear that you RNG? I need some RNGing and training done for the VGC Regionals coming up.

I need (listed from most to least important):

1) a (preferably shiny) near-flawless Modest Articuno with the right IVs for Hidden Power Ground (and with Water Pulse, if you can)
    2) a Modest flawless Porygon (with Analytic if you can get it, or with Trace if you can't)
    3) a flawless Naive female Deino with the Egg Move Dark Pulse

The Articuno is the most important of these.

Can you please help me?
    I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't desperate, but I need someone to help me transfer my team from Black to Black 2 before the International Friendly starts.
    Okay, i can play this Weekend all the time. (When i didnt play Monster Hunter, hehe) But i'm GMT+1, so i hope its ok. Btw Spring Break its realy awesome. :o
    Hi, I've a request for a VGC pokemon; It would be a jolly weavile. I don't mind if it is untrained. Even if you can't thanks all the same.

Chenkovsky.
    Hey dude, that was an epic battle! You're very good. Send a message my way if you want to go again sometime. =P
    Hey Bro, what's up? :D

It's good to see again but I like to ask you something, what happened while I was gone and why have you been added to official blacklist? :(
    It'll be better for me to play today/tomorrow or in the next weekend because I'm GMT-2, so it's a big difference D:

If you use mIRC, I'm on #pokemon and #spl all the time, so you can just PM me there
    hey :D
    Just seen your pm xD
    I think terrakion was with -1 hmmm
    he's jolly max attack so that plus the -1 i think was the cause, i might be wrong tho
    I understand. If you're ever able to do the two Pokemon, just send me a VM. Hopefully someone else can help me out before then, but you never know.
    Nice. Infernape da best. Congrats on the high finish. Have any battle videos?

Are you going to be busy the next couple of days? I need a couple Pokemon EV'd to speed through Black 2 so I can catch some shiny Legendaries. I've been asking people for a while, and haven't gotten any responses. The person that did the last few jobs for me has been MIA for a while, and I don't really feel like waiting for them anymore. I understand if you can't at the moment, but it can't hurt to ask.
    Hi I'm attending the VGC on Sunday and I was wondering if I could make a last minute trade for your Relaxed Shellos? I can trade almost any time in the next 24 hours, and I'll try to be on irc as much as possible. Thanks a lot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…