BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can we do it later? I'm in the middle of something right now... D=

I think in an hour I'll be ready.
    <&kd24> <AFKC> [22:30] <&kd24> make sure u have who the team
    <&kd24> <AFKC> [22:30] <&kd24> belongs to
    <&kd24> <AFKC> this probably wont be accurate
    <&kd24> <AFKC> its unbelievable how many people just jack their friends' teams
    <&kd24> i have no idea
    <&kd24> what bkc is talking about
    <&kd24> harsha pkgaming
    <&kd24> you can ignore this because
    <&kd24> the point of gathering
    <&kd24> who has the teams
    <&kd24> is to write if they won or lost
    <&kd24> using that team
    <&kd24> so i can make w/l records for each pokemon
    <@PKGaming> gotcha
    <&kd24> so pls ignore anything bkc says
    Wanna play now? If u are'nt there, I'm free pretty much anytime, except morning on my time (GMT-3).
    Next Monday I start college again, so it would be cool if we did this this weekend.
    godamn bkc im checking your rmt everyday to see if the shoutouts are complete, dont leave us in the wait like that
    Team has been rated. I hope I did a good job. I used dark red to highlight changes bcoz bleed.
    1. I'm 100% ok with adding you to the QC team, provided you're willing to participate on IRC and stay on the team for an extended period of time.

2. Sounds like a good idea. I don't personally moderate the OU subforum so you'll have to talk to them if you want to see anything happen.
    =( Landorus strong, lol, I remembered my Focus Blast OHKOed Rotom-W after SR. Earth Power 2HKOes Jellicent GG

Was using Rash LOL, with U-turn, pretty fun set. Cresselia beats it though with Ice Beam, CM won't save you D:
    ubers is lacking teams in the archive, and shit, most of them are sand teams. too many of those, also lol at the landorus-I discussion in OU.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…