Pedrock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agreed lol (and boy did I sleep in or what)arranging a time on like Sat or Sun will be easier anyways, well cyah then I guess man :)
    lol alrighty, hmm I'll try to be on tomorrow morning like 9-11am which is like 8-10pm I believe for you? Either way I'll be on that time (if I dont sleep in lol) cyah then!
    We're both on now lol if yah get this messege hit me up on PS!, remember "+Ryuzaki San" :) ill be around for an hour or so
    hey im on grotto, my time is gmt -5, hit me up whenever we're both online and we can battle for that dpp fest tourney
    Hey man! We're up in the LC tour round 2 :), my timezone is GMT+10 and my username on PS! is "+Ryuzaki San". If you have a specific time in mind feel free to post one (im usualy always open), otherwise we can sort something out :)
    Were matched up again for another tournament, pound for pound r1. I'll be free tuesday-friday this week to play, after that am busy.
    hey, we have to play for the easter egg tourney, I'm gmt +1, and have a relatively quiet week ahead, I can play after about 5:00 gmt+1 every night. thanks :)
    damn, yea it'll probably have to be friday or saturday cause i'm at my uni room where po/ps is blocked
    i MIGHT be able to play wednesday or thursday, depends on when you can be available, so if you could let me know that would be good, if not we'll have to shoot for friday evening
    soz man, it was 2am and i was gone by the time you sent that vm. i'm gonna have a pretty hectic week this week so idk when i'll be able to play next, i'll let you know

edit: i'm free today until about 5:30pm gmt+2, then i won't have time to play all 3 games, but after that idk when i'll be able to play.
    hey, we're up for homefield semis. i'm in gmt +2 and will hopefully be available by saturday. i'm picking bw uber and bw ou for games 1 and 3, lmk what you want to play for game 2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…