Omfuga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when cna you play for lc open? is 8 PM thursday us central fine?
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Im dropping out I requested a sub for you but if you want to post again you can
    Hey we have to play for UU Open. I am gmt-5 and free after 6pm weekdays and flexible weekend. I can play this Wednesday if you're game. I might be busy tonight so I could probably play too. Let me know
    dude is that your dad xD
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    nah that man is not a sand (BAN ME PLEASE)... r u blind weebly
    NUPL I'm GMT +8 I think. When play?
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    I can play from right now until the deadline. What IRC chat do you hang on? Im GMT -4
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    LOL I told you bro Im not Kiyo. Im Proof on PO and I've been Omfuga on smogon for like 2 years but I left when they moved to showdown
    Hot N Cold
    Hot N Cold
    ah, I thought that kiyo, mencemeat and you were the same person lol
    Proof from PO sounds familiar, nice to meet u dude.
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Y I've talked to you as proof a few times which is why I said it. Nice to meet you too lol
    hey were paired for NUPL week 1 :)
    I am +1 GMT when can you fight?
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    uh ill be on NU IRC a lot so whenever you see me (or I see you) we can PM each other
    Damn, 41-3; what's your team? I won't steal it don't worry :)
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    dragalge, meloetta, sawk, zoroark, piloswine, gligar
    hello we're matched for RU minitour. I'm gmt+8, should be quite free from today till next Tuesday barring a few patches of inactivity. Let me know your preferred timing that matches my timezone
    Yeah man, no problem. Just PM me here when you want to battle :]
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Ok how about rn on "joims lab" or whatever its working
    Hey there! I'm your opponent for the RU mintour. My timezone is GMT -5 and I usually hand out over and Joim's Lab on PS!, but we can battle on main if you do so desire. Contact me here whenever you wanna get crackin!
    yes i play still and i use random alts now, i did peak at number one more than once under loldusclops but that is not saying much...ps ladder is mediocre at best, i will download po2
    good to hear...not enough good players on showdown, doesn't even feel like an accomplishment when i get to #1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…