inanimate blob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Relax. I didn't have the time to check it before.

I approved of it. Thanks for the help.
    Hi hi hi hi hi!
    Yeah so G6's 9 yr old sister will be in the Nuzlocke Games, but he will post for her.
    I was thinking of doing a dramatic reaping though:( but we could still do it your way and open it for 5 days and then randomly pick who gets in. (And still do the mod delete thing)
    blob should we make a signup thread (can be the development thread) and then a main thread for nuzHg? Also I've already decided a dramatic way to decide who will make it out of the signupees.
    Sure. Inside the Referee Resource thread, there is a hide tag labelled "Referee Compensation." It lists the standard base rewards for each battle size (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.). There's also a part right below that which mentions "KOC Bonus," which you get for all matches that are 4v4 or higher. Basically, it's [# of KOes] / [match size (ie; 1 for singles, 2 for doubles, etc.)]. The Wario Ware match was a 4v4 singles, so it has a base compensation of 9 UC, and since there were 7 KOes in the match, the KO Bonus is 7 / 1 = 7.

However, there were 3 refs for the course of the match, so the UC has to be split up. The last section of the hide tag gives you two formulas to figure this out:

[box]Compensation for battles that are Subreffed:

IF You were not the last referee THEN Payout =

FLOOR (Standard Counters for that Match * Rounds Reffed / Total Rounds Reffed)

IF You were the last referee THEN Payout =

CEILING (Standard Counters for that Match * (Rounds Reffed / Total Rounds Reffed) + KO Bonus if applicable)[/box]
    So, to figure out the rewards, you first need to figure out the number of rounds each ref reffed (and the number of rounds total). In the Wario Ware match, Eternal Drifter reffed 2 rounds, Leethoof reffed 7, and you reffed 4. This means the match had a total of 13 rounds. Now you can figure out the payout like so:

Eternal Drifter: FLOOR (9 * 2 / 13) = FLOOR (1.384) = 1 UC

Leethoof: FLOOR (9 * 7 / 13) = FLOOR (4.846) = 4 UC

inanimate blob: CEILING (9* 4 / 13) + 7 = CEILING (2.769) + 7 = 3 + 7 = 10 UC.

Hope that helped. If you need clarification or more info, lemme know!
    Well, thanks for pointing out that Atheno had a muscle band on (stupid me), but would you mind elaborating on just how it affected your orders last round? Because I'm not seeing it.
    Hey, you should go to the scramble thread and give me a Pokemon :)

Make a really creative challenge? :P I bet you can do it!
    Alright, I'm on it. I can create a bunch of tables to display the information.
    Alright, tell me exactly which information you want ripped. I assume you just want the shop text, in which case it wouldn't be counted as plagiarism by any regard.
    so, for the join avenue + magnemite coil article, would I need to get the information myself in-game or just list the information from whatever serebii source? if the former, I can't really help out, but the latter I can easily do if you provide me with a link.
    I have asked Jimera0 to provide a tutorial for whatever program that was, so don't be alarmed if he posts (if he agrees to it ofc)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…