ZhengTann
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you wouldn't mind, would you look at my Battle Hall challenge when you have a chance. I posted a while ago
    Hey there. How much longer before you get the thread up for Orcinus' and I's match? :]
    Because I plan ahead and my orders for r1 would've been completely different

For starters I wouldn't have sacrificed hp to get Gerard's Pokemon taunted if I knew he could switch out of shadow tag which i still hold to be bullshit

Please can I reorder r1 it'll be wuick
    If you didn't get the message on IRC, it would be wiser to call a subref for your hall. I do not have enough time to ref it unfortunately. Sorry for telling you so late.
    Hey there. I don't know if you saw, but Anorith is paralyzed with a 20% chance for full paralysis. I don't know if this will change your orders, but I decided to give you a heads up since I didn't put it on Anorith's status until just now. :]
    okay but in his defense, I caught faylion on irc. He thought that he had to clarify his sub, like how people who have illegal actions are asked to reorder. He thought it was a harmless thing.

I mean, sure I wanted to DQ him outright but honestly he understands the situation now and I don't think unnecessary hostility should be exhibited to someone who isn't fully in the community yet. It turns out that it may have been an honest mistake (I still sort of doubt it--i mean, he must have seen that simon's action set was based on exploiting the sub), but the important point is that the point's been made clear to him.

So yeah, I definitely support the intentions behind the post, but I reckon you should tone it down a bit. Faylion is a cool guy, and maybe you're being a bit rough on him. He wasn't consciously violating the mutual trust thingy, and I trust him not to.

(Not in his defense: he's had 3 months exp on the site. I have no idea how he hasn't grasped the "don't fucking edit after your opponent orders" rule)
    unless they changed it, you can still you use the same move in the same round so long as its not consecutive, but im too tired to go check. It should only stop me from using moves from the previous round, and from using moves consecutively. Torment is confusing as shit i know
    For the US, my Crobat has Infiltrator unlocked, so my attacks a1 and a2 should not have been weakened by Light Screen (you got a3 correct for some reason)
    Just wondering, why is it that, during the entire showdown, Medicham's Size Class and Weight Class were listed as 2 and 5? They're both supposed to be 3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…