The Quasar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry, i'm quite busy today and may not get on until past your 11:30 pm, tomorrow i can guarentee i will be home by 11:00 pm your time, possibly earlier.
    any weekday works equally as well, so we'll just try for Monday. is there a possibility you can play before smogon tour on Sunday, because I may be available an hour or two before it
    hi, we're opponents for ru premier league, i'm gmt -5 and my activity is generally restricted to the weekends, otherwise i'm pretty much free the whole day. If you have a preference of PS or PO, let me know, thanks
    ok yeah my bad i messed up the time difference :X i am available tomorrow 11 am est to 5 pm est
    Hey there, The Quasar. We're up for Round 2 of the Little Cup Tourney. My timezone is GMT -7. When do you want to play? I'm available to play most of the time from noon to midnight; I won't be on all that time, but I can schedule within that period for the most part.
    yeah sure that sounds good. if you have irc thatd be awesome / easier to contact me
    Monday should do cause I don't have school, I'll be online at that time. Don't miss it though cause after that it'll be really hard to meet during the week.
    Hey, I'm so sorry but I can't play because I have much things that I have to do..... so you I'm going to give you win, GL.
    I'd prefer to play since tuesday, because I have just build something different (that's what about NU SPL rules, if I remember good) in post Jynx but if you can't, we can try to play next monday, after about (my) 19.00. Tell me if it's good for you.
    First thing, answer to VM's on my profile cause I don't get a notification when you answer on yours. Tuesday is a terrible day for me in fact every day of the week is terrible. I can only play during my evening which is around 11 pm for you. Are you sure you can't play on the weekend? I wish we could have played right now but I got to go
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…