ganj4lF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, no I understand I probably should have left you know things weren't being too active. I can cut it off now (still over 10 votes) since the winner is kinda clear-cut if you want.
    Yeah, there's only been like half the votes than normal so I thought I would hold out for 2 days like we've been doing so far. (although seeing how straight forward this one is I can cut it early)
    There's something that I wanted to address real quick before I post the next results. I'm the only one who sees all the votes and the only one who can confirm the results. This demands a lot of trust from the voters that would be understandably questionable when it comes to results that are very close (like in this round). The solution I considered for it would be to take a screenshot of all the PMs (now that everybody puts the names in the title) so that people can verify that I'm reporting fact. However, I'm not sure if I should white-out the names of voters to protect their privacy or if I should leave it clear so that they can confirm their own votes (after all, votes used to be open before so I'm not sure privacy matters much once the thing is done and the bandwagoning impossible).
    Hey! I just submitted Will-O-Wisp Cresselia to counter Lando, but suddenly Alexwolf told us that cress doesn't get wow, so I was like damn, i didn't now it! :[ And had to change wow with reflect, but... reflect doesn't work as well as a burn.I'm submitting another set for Cresselia because the other one was a massive fail. If it is wrong just tell me and I'm gonna delete it :/

I deleted the first set i posted and explained why in my second post js.
    Oh, sorry. I noticed that 24 hours went past and Lando I was everywhere in my inbox. Personally, I found it hard to actually pick something to vote for (one of the reasons I didn't) since there was so many good choices. I'll wait a bit longer next time, didn't think about posts vs votes.
    It's not a problem, my mom accidently touched some cord and killed my internet. When do I give you the results?
    Thank you, those type of criticisms were what i actually needed. I was already half-thinking of scrapping that set, but your post confirmed it. Am i allowed to change/delete that set and possibly post a new one?
    Sorry for that, MM already told me that that was wrong, so I changed the set like 30 minutes ago, thanks!
    Sorry guys not taking requests for a while, rl is a mess and I can't really focus on rating...
    understandable, not to worry, I understand what it's like to lead a busy life.

I am going to be making a team around hitmontop in ou in the not so distant future, if your interested.

many thanks Malo.
    hi ganj, i got a rmt from electrolyte for my rmt and given your excellent track records with my own and other rate my teams i was wondering if you'd be whilling to put in your 2 cents as well, if you'd be so kind-http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480078.

It's tough being out of the game so long, i only started playing again after months, most of the time i make teams for friends.
    That is a extremely good point really. Outside of making CAP5 physically frail to the point of lunacy, I'm not seeing the real benefit in 252 spd over 252 hp. I'm supposing I did my calcs wrong at some point which made me endorse 252 spdef.

I have updated my submission to reflect this.
    lol non credo sia contro le regole l italiano xd comunque grazie non me ne ero accorto, avrò sbagliato a scrivere xd
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…