TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem! Well keep up your rates and I will be watching out for you. I play LC as well so I can help you with LC rates too :)
    This is a great rate! You identified problematic Pokémon quite well and listed changes to get around them while not really changing much in the team overall. I havn't really looked at much of your other rates, only really skimmed through them but if they are all like this one then that is great.

I just have a few minor nitpicks which don't really change much in your rate, but just adds a little more information. After suggesting the Scizor you could of also mentioned how losing Swords Dance in favour for a bulky Pursuiter is not only good to trap his primary threats, but losing swords dance isn't actually too bad since Virizion already provides the team with a set up sweeper and the team has loads of offensive pressure with Mamoswine, and Keldeo/Terrakion. I guess just a standard Band Scizor would work in the team too, playing mindgames with the opponent with Bullet Punch and Pursuit but the bulky Scizor is still a very intelligent change which I don't think a lot of people would of suggested.

Other then that there is nothing else I really have to say. Although I probably would of just changed the Latias set to a Life Orb one with Recover because that is a better sun check than a Latias with Wish and with this team being weatherless, if Latias goes down sun sort of shits on his team. Wish doesn't really seem to good anyway but I doubt they would of changed it because they seem to like it lol.

as for the other vm you sent me I have a habit of doing that to sometimes abd don't really worry if you suggest stuff like LO Latias, Rotom-W, Defensive Starmie for rain, keldeo or whatever because they are quite easy to fit on teams anyway and they work. There is nothing wrong with suggesting them a lot. Yeah trying to make defensive changes to check Pokémon on offense teams is a bit odd. A good way to help with offensive threats on offense teams is to try and make it very hard for the threat (keldeo) to switch in. So changing stuff like a Hidden Power Fire on a scarf Latios to Psyshock is the sort of stuff I am talking about.
    if you like SNSD, you'll probably also like T-ara (티아라), 2NE1 (투애니원) and Miss A (미쓰에이)
    that's ok! also I noticed you have started to rate which is good. As you know I am a team rater and I play OU and LC which you seem to be familiar with so if you need rating help feel free to contact me :)
    lol we literally have the worst timezone matchup but maybe I can catch you on a weekend day if you wake up early
    I sent you a message on Showdown but you were afk :(

The clocks have changed in the UK so I'm now GMT+1. I kind of have a busy week so I can mostly get on in the evenings and that's probably not good for you. Can you do the weekend?
    Hey! Sorry I got to your rating request a bit late because I was pretty busy recently but I don't think I will rate your team because I pretty much agree with what the other raters have said. Using Forretress is a good idea for a spinner and a seconday answer to Mamoswine who wrecks your offensive core however like you said you do give up a bit of offensive momentum by running it. Your team is also very creative so I don't want your team to lose creativity by me suggesting "standard" changes to help with certain threats.

I luvdisc'd your rmt, nice job!
    Just wanted to say you've done an awesome job with the thread, so thanks for taking over.
    Just to let you know I probably won't have the RMT done today as I'm finding it fairly hard to concentrate on it.
    i'll see if i can get around to it tomorrow; it's pretty solid already though! 9.9
    oh, hey.

I originally was just going to ask if you could glance at my sun team (in a pastebin or something) and see if you could give me any advice.
    Okay, I can't do it right now 'cos I've got essays to write and suchlike but I'll go through the thread later on and send you some stuff if you like
    Hey the OP is looking good. Do you need any help compiling the Counters and quotes and things? If so just let me know, and I can send you stuff through PM :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…