Smurf.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so this is like now but on thursday? can't guarantee that will be the best time but i'll try my best, i'll be on irc a lot anyway
    yeah anytime is good for me dude so long as it is before next monday, so this week preferably. i can be on whenever got fuck all to do haha
    Hey, I'm GMT+2 but I think I won't be avaible to play from the 17th to the 21st because I'll have some exams. Anyway, I think I'll be avaible this week like Thursday / Wednesday the whole day.
    I'll be busy lowering my IQ doing summer things this week to come back after finals, so I say around the 16th-22nd (next week) we should try to just run into each other on IRC or something and schedule if that doesn't work. Since I'm GMT-8 the best time I can probably try being on 9 AM-6 PM which I think is 3 PM to midnight for you.

For now GL and HF in the real world.
    Was you serious when you asked me for a BW team? Pm me with whatever you want.

Btw i also hope that dormund wins, but sadly i think bayern will win.
    I preffer play in the weekend, I will busy in the week or I mean, tomorrow.
    well, if that's so, I think we'll have to play on weekend. my other window of time is like 11am~noon GMT-3 and that is also out of your availability.

do you plan to play tour this weekend? if yes, we can definitely find a time.
    hey, when we playing for uupl? I can play pretty much any day after 6pm GMT-3, although I dont usually stay on for too long. lemme know your availability, also whenever you see me on irc I can play!
    mate say me when can i find you online because yesterday didnt see you on the server you said me and deadline today
    any day after the wednesday works for me, i'll look for you on irc then c:
    Hey, I'm GMT+11 aswell so this should be pretty easy to get done. You wanna play some time on the weekend?
    hey man just wanted to say amazing run in spl, you and the team did great. Especially you unlucky to be in such a bad team. Incredible preformances. Keep it up.
    just got around to reading ur logs v spex, FUCKING RIOLU
    mad respect brah i love using it but dont have the balls to use it in spl. the hax was damn gay but just the fact that u woulda won w riolu if not for the miss is pretty sick. #riolugang
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…