Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Artic, I've got the bot More/Less ready for OMPL - I wasn't aware that the Auction was going to be yesterday. However, I'm still missing some vital information.
    - Credit Limit
    - Minimum Bid
    - Minimum amount of People per team (i'm not 100% on how to change this)
    - Channel the Auctions going to be on. If you could get back to me with that info It should be good to go.

blank_zero omfg
    21:09 blank_zero I'm dying
    21:10 Solace thats hot
    21:10 blank_zero lol
    21:11 verbatim is that
    21:11 verbatim a thanksgiving finger turkey
    21:11 verbatim ?
    21:11 Solace no it's hot
    21:11 Solace it's a honchkrow
    21:11 blank_zero lol
    21:11 Solace how dar eyou not appreciate kakuna's art
    Yeah, I noticed I just missed the sign ups :I I don't mind waiting, though. It seems like there were plenty of people who had to wait to get in that round. I might hang around in mentor, I'm just afraid I'm gonna abuse it lol. Thanks again for the help!
    Thanks for the warm welcome :) I've been doing what I can in showdown, and I popped in the mentor channel and got introduced to a couple OU teams to play around with. I guess all I can really ask is where you would point someone who needs to start with the very basics? lol
    I could have sworn Gurdurr was still PU. Well that changes things quite a bit then!

And how was I blatantly disregarding thread rules exactly? My understanding was to nominate a style and Pokemon for the team. I nominated 2 that work very well together in the team style I suggested, as well as gave reasoning for my choice. In this case Gurdurr no longer resides in PU, of which I was unaware. Regardless of this, I feel that completely deleting the post I made is a bit harsh considering it was not a bad post, and I can revise it to remove Gurdurr, as Lairon is, in fact, in PU, and still fills the role I specified.
    got sniped by jocke!

If you don't mind, I can work straight off his without you needing to implement it. That may speed up the process if you want me to. Unfortunately, though, I don't know how to HTML things :S
    Right SO neither me or Pwn can make the frigging auction time you set, throw us a rope here or something
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…