Pedrock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we have to do another ubers game, this time for pound-for-pound. i should be available whenever but i won't be able to play after sunday

edit: i also can't play friday night, but apart from that i should be good to go whenever
    Make sure you and your opponent are aware that you are playing the three main tiers: BW Ubers, OU, and UU.
    Ah the jolliness of time zones lol. This may look a bit confusing but today is my Monday and your Sunday lol I'll refer to the days like that.
    Well i decided not to bother posting the times i'd be on today, since ill be on for the rest of the day, if I see yah on I'll vm etc, otherwise,
    Tuesday (your Monday) I have work, so I'll be up earlier :). I can be on 9am/10am which is roughly 8pm/9pm your time.
    Wednesday (your tuesday) Should I be unable to make the monday, reference the same times for today, so perhaps 10am/11am?
    With that I think we should be able to get this done easily :)
    Sorry, I have never really used PO much :>
    That will be half midnight for me, and I have to get up early tomorrow, is ~ this time or a bit before tomorrow good for you? sorry once more
    Okay, unless I'm being a complete idiot, is grotto down? I have checked like 5 times over the last half hour. It's not there :> Unless I have been banned lol, but don't see how that could have happened
    hey man, so yeah, hit me back with a time you can do, next week is kinda hectic for me, only able to get on after 8-ish GMT +1
    cheers :)
    hey, i'll finally be free tonight and tomorrow night for our homefield adv battles, so let me know when you're ready
    Hey I'm going to stick around for the rest of today lol, otherwise we'll make sure to do the battle tomorrow :) if you do come on, jump on PS! and look for me! Hope to cyah then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…