Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you a (BAN ME PLEASE) you dcd because i nearly swept your ru team with a prankster liepard then you said liepard dont get prankster #Youchatshit then you was like oh im strict on rules i won since you used an nu pokemon in ru if your that strict on rules then fuc.ing read them dumbass as it says any pokemon above the tier cant be used not below so dont accuse me of cheating when i played completely fair and legit...
    this is aimed ar Chukun808 the reason i disconnected was beacuse i had to go out for half an hour and i didnt know about it
    Dont put me on the black list just because i won! i didnt outspeed your salamence, i had a sub up though ok? its not hacked. dont accuse me of something, which i didnt do. especially if you dont have any evidence besides a cut and paste conversation.
    grow up.
    lol so i beat your "undefeated team" but you dont count it as a loss bc it wasnt a serious battle in your mind?? That has to be one of the most retarded things I have ever heard. your team sucks btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…