MetaknightXYZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man when do you wanna play for OST btw? Any time before the Super Bowl should work for me
    Yep it was a good game. I'll be sure to check you out and sub your channel. We should battle again sometime.
    i have been using this site for movesets for years, but never actually joined xD seems like there is a lot more behind this site than what i though :o
    Thanks for the welcome :)
    how about: latias,jellicent,rotom-h,zapdos,skarmory,and terrakion.
    latias can be a great support pokemon
    jellicent makes opponents water types practically useless, and is a good special tank
    rotom-h can dish out a beast overheat, give it a white herb so it's sp atk will be restored after use. one time though
    zapdos can be scarfed. modest max sp atk, max speed. the movesets are on smogon so i dont have to say those. just saying what roles they could perhaps play :p
    skarmory should be your physical wall and maybe lead
    terrakion can be a deadly swords dance sweeper. one just killed 3 of my pokemon out like 15mins ago >.< LOL
    Ah true. well all those pokemon that you are interested in are great choices.
    you could do a sand team and include tyranitar,excadrill,reuniclus,mamoswine,skarmory, and terrakion. that would be a pretty nice lineup, but as you can see most of those are weak to water. if you dont mind your pokemon takign damage from the sand, you can take out mamoswine and reuniclus and use alakazam and latias.
    Hi MetaknightXYZ! thanks for the msg. So far I don't have a team built at all.. I've only bred a Jellicent.. mostly I'm having problems deciding which pokemon to use and also how to balance the team out @.@ I'm not going to be competing a lot based on tiers or anything, if anything just some casual battles/battle subway...

Other pokemon I've been think about adding to the team are...
    Salamence, Hydreigon, Excadrill, Reuniclus, Rotom-H(or W), Mamoswine, Blissey
    Also perhaps: Zapdos, Latias/Latis, Terrakion, Tyranitar, Skarmory
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…