gr8astard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I'm free the whole Monday and somehow the Tuesday too, I'm GMT+2.
    Hey gr8, thanks for battling before I had to go on my holiday, sorry I didn't play my best.
    Hey, we're battling for Fan Favourites tour. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play any time within reason (eg. not times like 3am, lol) except for after like 4pm tomorrow because I'm going out. Unfortunately, I will be leaving for a holiday on my Monday (I say my because I'm likely a day ahead of you most of the time), so I'll only be able to battle sometime between now and the end of my Sunday, sorry about the restriction. However, we should definitely be able to get this done due to how flexible my available times are. Sorry again about the inconvenience :(
    Yeah sure I don't see why I wouldn't be able on then :) I'll just be hanging about on the showdown main server. So pm me there when you're ready and i'll swap to the other one for our battle.
    Hey I'm gmt+11 and really busy during the week due to work and uni so how about next weekend sometime? I'll gladly get myself awake at an odd time to play to accommodate so if you're free sometime then that would be great!
    i prefer battling before the tour, like 2 hours before it or something, 1 at latest. up to you
    well it's actually a bit late for me. during the weeks i usually stay until 9pm-9.30pm max. so if you could do earlier it's fine, if not we can just make it in the weekend.
    /superlate grats on your trophies, combination of red and yellow is pretty
    yo i can play whenever in my afternoon (gmt+1) weekend should be fine i think but we can do it during the week if you want
    hey are you free now before tour? otherwise we can jsut play some time today whenever you're free, i'm on p much the whole day
    yo, thanks for writing the champ gator analysis!

just reminding you to 1) change the tags to Copyediting and 2) post a link of your thread in GP Queue so the GP team knows that you're ready for checks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…