Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmm lets see if i can convince you then ~

first of all PU differs from every other OM because its usage based, like every official tier (well from ou to nu). pu also has one of the biggest threads in the forum, as well as active projects such as tourneys, keirans CCAT thread, and really, in #neverused we like to discuss pu a lot as well. i mean sure there's nothing against talking about it in #othermetas, but we've had some good discussion going on in #pu (combusken :O) and its a pretty social chan as well.

that said im sorry i posted about it, i never read that part about no splinterchans
    Okay Offstat is done, it was easier than I thought :P
    Edit: Incidentally, I've implemented Suicide Cup too xD
    Hello articblast, it is nice to meet you. How exactly do you use Pokemon showdown? And why use that instead of wifi? I would like to get into competitive battling but I have no idea where to start .
    hahaha, procrastinating is so cool :P So yeah, tomorrow for you ^^ lgi!
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Y arctic :*(
    That might just be better to have a white background it's a tad difficult that one.
    Well, my parent don't trust these kind of 3DS shops because the don't want to have a possibility of getting robbed.
    I did hear that some music from older pokemon games appear.
    I might ask my dad for it.
    So I'm finally back, server updated and restarted, works really fine. Tomorrow we should talk about OM things :P
    oh yeah no problem. do you know who i can let know that im interested in writing for the smog?
    [15:59] <&@chaos|away> i hence forth make it official: im better than arcticblast
    [15:59] <&@chaos|away> spread the word

isn't this in the bible?????????????
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…