Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gonna be on for a while. tomorrow, I not gonna be as available as I am being right now.
    I watched both of the series you told me about. They're pretty good, thanks.

Haven't seen you around this week, hope you're ok
    does now work? if not, tomorrow before tour is likely the only window of time I can guarantee I'm gonna be on.
    come on stone, gimme an answer...at least tell me your availability. I don't really want to make an activity post again, nor do I want you to be subbed out :(
    hey man we have to play for powc, when can you? I'm GMT -3, mostly available at nights.
    LUL R THESE MODS SRS N JUST LET U KEEP DAT SRS TAG ON THE DBZ THREAD WTFBBQHAX
    if you read any of my animerant to eraddd after ive tried so hard not to spoiler you YOU are dead to me just sayin'
    Hey man :) we're up for the OM league, I'm GMT +10, so messege me the times your available the next few days, and we can arrange one :) ty!
    Hey, are you gonna be around to play your POWC matches? Deadline is tomorrow. If you can come by our channel that would be great too, as we need to change the lineup a little for next week. (I'm Treecko if you didn't remember)
    Hi, we have to play for the POWC (I'm ABR), my gmail: joeabr95@gmail.com, yuo can find me in the smogon's chat on mIRC with the nick JoeTD.
    gmt +1 btw
    stone cold you got picked up by the Silph Co Salamences in the other metas premier league, #silphco is the team chat
    you should watch some series called "towa no quon", its format is like kara no kyoukai -short movies-, and even tho the plot seems generic at first, it gets quite interesting... i think you may like it!
    Aw, shame!

I've pretty much been playing Persona exclusively for the past 2 months.

I genuinely think that Persona 3 and Persona 4 are masterpieces, and 2 of the best RPGs i've ever laid my hands on. Ironically I haven't played 2 or 1 yet, though I plan to.
    RPG god S_C

Tell me you're a huge fan of Persona

your answer might determine how I view you from now on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…