Ragnarokalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm a little confused by your acceptance to my battle? Does everything standard mean ASB arena? So no Pokemon Stadium?
    I will see what i can do :D

I kinda of got a lot of things to ref though, but i will give it a try for Golurk.
    Hey, Alex, your Rhyperior's sprite hurts my eyes....and i kinda of dislike it (No offense), so i made you a new one!

TLRs don't lock anymore. The original concept behind locking was that you only had a unique instance of every Pokemon, but it was eventually dropped because that was never the case when you wanted to fill your battle slots.
    Hey there. I heard you're on a haitus. With that being said, is it possible for you to finish up your Battle Hall run, or should I put it on hold until you return? Thanks. :]
    Okay thanks a lot! I understand if youre really busy and I hope you can deal with everything you need to !
    Also, just wondering (Since I don't know about time zones) in approximately can I expect the TLR to be ordered in and the arcade to be reffed. Don't feel rushed, I'd just like to know when I should check back to order :P
    It's all good. I know how congested life can get, so no worries! Reffing a TLR isn't the easiest thing in the world anyways :P
    Would I be able to request that you take part in the battle I am reffing that is currently in the Battle Tower? I am looking for battlers that have been proven to be good and that can do flavor.
    Oh, that, we just made a mistake. Complications beat my mon in the Hall, but i noticed it was an illegal action, which allowed me to continue it. We are sorry for any trouble we might have caused.
    Yeah, thanks for pointing that out, it has been fixed :D

(Though i assume Wolfe would understand it was a typo :c)
    I made a typo, it was supposed to be Bullet Punch. (Medicham wouldnt have enough energy to use Drain Punch combo anyway)
    Can you edit forewarn's description on my necturna in the arcade since it has that ability, not anticipation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…